Dr. Mukesh Yadav
About Dr. Mukesh Yadav
MD (Medicine SMS Jaipur) , DM (Cardiology PGI Chandigarh)email@example.com
Dr Mukesh Yadav is one of the leading cardiologist in Jaipur. He has contributed extensively to growth, development & training in the field of intervention cardiology. He is well known for performing the complex coronary interventions in advanced heart disease patients with least complication rate and excellent long-term results. “He is among few cardiologist in India who perform Rotational Atherectomy ( Device to clear calcium in coronary Arteries) via Trans Radial approach”.He has done ground breaking work on shortening Door to Baloon time & using Trans Radial approach in managing STEMI (treatment of Acute heart attack using percutaneous intervention (PCI))
Dr Yadav is expert in treating all type of Blockages in coronary Arteries using all techniques(Rota,IVUS,OCT, FFR,Bioabsorbable Stent,) Dr Yadav is also expert in treating blockages in Peripheral Arteries(carotid, subclavian, Iliac, Femoral) ,Venous diseases(DVT, Pulmonary Embolism),Aortic diseases(Aneurysm, Dissection) He is also specialised in Pacemakers,ICD, CRT, ASD, PDA (Device closures),Coarctation of Aorta Stenting, Bronchial artery embolisation. Dr. Yadav has been a distinguished faculty member in various international, national meetings and conferences. He has published many articles, reviews and abstracts in various national and international journals. Dr. Yadav has been the recipient of numerous awards for excellence from medical societies and the community. He is running Campaigns for Public Awareness in various small towns and villages for the betterment of rural area.
- Medical School & FellowshipsInstitute
- MBBS1996-2002 – SPMC Bikaner
- MD2003- 2006 – SMS Jaipur
- DM2009-2011 – PGI Chandigarh
- Implanted the first MRI compatible pacemaker in state of Himachal Pradesh .
- Performed complex angioplasty of left main coronary artery in a critical patient on ventilator , in remote area of kangra, with successful outcome. The case was accepted for presentation in complex angioplasty session in TCTAP conference Seoul, South Korea .
- Performed first pacemaker implantation in Government Medical College, Chandigarh .
- Implanted first CRT (Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy) device in Patiala .
- Implanted first AICD (Automatic Implantable Cardioveter Defibrillator) device in Patiala .
- Implanted first ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) device in Patiala .
- Implanted first PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus) device in Patiala .
- Implanted first PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus) device in 13 month old child in Patiala . This was the first pediatric cardiac intervention in Patiala .
- Conducted first EP (Electro Physiology) workshop in Patiala in which many patients with different kinds of arrhythmias were successfully ablated .
- IVC filter a review- Indian Journal Medical Sciences.
- A Comparative Evaluation of Prasugrel and Clopidogrel in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Chronic urticaria and helicobacter pylori- an Indian study.
- Ruptured sinus of valsalva aneurysm from left coronary sinus into right atrium: a rare anomaly with odd presentation.
- Very late pacemaker extrusion- a rare complication of permanent pacemaker implantation. World Journal of Cardiovascular disease.
- Isolated left ventricular non- compaction in association with ventricular tachycardia.
- Percutaneous endovascular management of atherosclerotic axillary artery stenosis: Report of 2 cases and review of literature.
- Reactive Perforating Collagenosis.