High stress levels, sedentary lifestyle and other risk factors like smoking, cholesterol, obesity, hypertension, diabetes and heredity, have increased the risk of heart problems. Evidently, it becomes necessary to get preventive heart health check-ups done regularly.
Preventive cardiac health checkup include tests that help diagnose early onset of a cardiac disease, and also detect cardiac problems even before they start. An early diagnosis increases chances faster improvement and complete cure.
The Complete Cardiac Checkup package can be very useful in early detection of all types of risk factors and diseases related to the heart. Jaipur Heart and Multispeciality Centre’s preventive cardiac checkup includes a set of comprehensive tests that helps diagnose any abnormality in the heart with optimum accuracy.
The procedures included in our Complete Cardiac Checkup are-
- ECG – ECG or Electrocardiogram is a simple diagnostic test that takes about 10 minutes. It uses electrodes to record the electric activity of the heart in the form of ‘spikes’ and ‘dips’ on a paper or on a screen.
- Echocardiogram – Echocardiogram or an echo is an ultrasound of the heart. A transducer is used to send high-pitched sound waves to the heart, and the echo (wave bounces) are processed into a moving picture of the heart.
- Blood Sugar Test – A blood sugar test is performed to test the level of glucose in the blood. Blood sample is taken from the patient’s body and then it is tested for the amount of sugar.
- Holter – A Holter monitor is a compact battery-operated device that is attached to the patient’s chest using electrodes to record the heart rhythm. The devices records heart rhythm continuously for 24 to 48 hours or longer as the person performs his daily activities.
- Consultation by Cardiologist – An expert cardiologist will review the patient’s diagnostic test results, family history and other signs and symptoms to arrive at precise diagnosis and treatment plan.