Heart Failure Symptoms
Heart Failure, also known as congestive heart failure, occurs when the muscles of the heart fail to pump blood as well as they are supposed to. Some conditions, like narrowed arteries, high blood pressure, etc., leave the heart stiff or too weak to be able to properly pump blood with efficiency. There are certain habits and lifestyle changes like regular exercising, controlling the intake of salt in your diet, losing weight, or managing stress that can actually make a difference, and help improve the quality of life.
Benefit from Regular Heart Checkups
It is not always possible to reverse the conditions that might lead to heart failure, but heart failure checkup and treatment in Jaipur at the Jaipur Heart and Multispeciality Centre can help a patient in improving the symptoms and signs of heart failure, helping you live a longer life. Proper, timely heart failure checkup and treatment in Bani Park, Jaipur at the Jaipur Heart and Multispeciality Centre can help you keep track of the symptoms and help you control the conditions that may lead to heart failure in the future.
Symptoms of a heart failure:
Heart failure can be either chronic or acute, and the main symptoms of heart failure may include the following:
- When you exert yourself or when you lie down, you experience dyspnea, or shortness of breath
- Regularly feeling weak or fatigued
- Traces of edema, or swelling, in your feet, ankles, and legs
- Your heartbeat is either rapid or irregular
- You feel a decrease in your ability to exercise, or for physical activities
- Pink, blood-tinged phlegm
- A cough or wheezing that persistently affects you
- You feel an increased need to go urinate, especially during the night
- You experience ascites, or a swelling of your abdomen
- You have fluid retention that leads to a sudden weight gain
- There is a lack of appetite
- You experience nausea regularly
- You feel a difficulty in being able to concentrate on something
- There is a decrease in your alertness
- If your heart failure is caused by a heart attack, you may also feel chest pains
If you experience any of the above symptoms, do not wait, and fix an appointment at the Jaipur Heart and Multispeciality Centre for the best heart failure checkup in Rajasthan.