Heart Specialist's Advice during CORONA VIRUS Lockdown?
We are AVAILABLE to evaluate your condition on a VIDEO CALL Mobile: +91-9316676699
STAY at Home.
Don't Step Out for
Do a Service to
OPD Schedule - For APPOINTMENTS
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of Month: Madhav Hospital - Behror, Rajasthan Phone: 7413906699
Symptoms for which you may need to Consult a Heart Specialist.
- Pain in Chest or Left Arm or Shoulder
- When you exert yourself or when you lie down, you experience dyspnea, or shortness of breath
- Regularly feeling weak or fatigued
- Traces of edema, or swelling, in your feet, ankles, and legs
- Your heartbeat is either rapid or irregular
- You feel a decrease in your ability to exercise, or for physical activities
- Pink, blood-tinged phlegm
- A cough or wheezing that persistently affects you
- You feel an increased need to go urinate, especially during the night
- You experience ascites, or a swelling of your abdomen
- You have fluid retention that leads to a sudden weight gain
- You feel a difficulty in being able to concentrate on something
- Puffiness or swelling in the tissues that are directly under your skin